- The Kleerwater Gravity Oil/Water Separator separates free-floating oils and greases from water mixtures. Its design is based on Stokes’ law, which defines the terminal velocity of oil spheres in a liquid medium.
- Underwriters Laboratories Construction UL-58, UL-142, UL-1746, and UL-2215
- Material of construction may be carbon or stainless steel
- Single or double wall steel configurations available
- Tanks available with pump platforms and accessories
- Sizes from 150 to 50,000 gallons.
Kleerwater™ Oil Water Separators AST Library
Search our library to view product specifications, drawings and other related documents.Visit Product Library
Download our brochure to learn more about the features of this product and applications.Download Brochure