A three part pre-engineered corrosion protection system consisting of:
- Special protective coating
- Cathodic protection, anodes,
- Electrical isolation bushings at each opening.
STI-P3 tanks may be single or double wall construction, with or without multiple compartments for multiple fuel storage. If the P3 tank is a double wall configuration, then it has interstitial monitoring capabilities. STI-P3 are built to Underwriters Laboratories specification standard UL-58 and UL-1746 part 1.
Tanks are generally painted with coal tar epoxy or urethane coatings. STI-P3 tanks are atmospheric in design and intended for storage underground of flammable and combustible liquids. Threaded fittings can be located along the tank top centerline or they can be installed inside containment sumps.
- 300 to 60,000 gallon capacity
- Material of construction: carbon steel
- Underwriters Laboratories Construction, UL-58, UL-1746 Part I
- Steel Tank Institute STI-P3 construction compliance
- Single or double wall steel configurations available
- Available with multiple compartments for multiple fuel storage
- Compatible with gasoline, diesel, fuel oil, ethanol, methanol and additives
- Can be lined internally for special applications, such as jet fuel or potable water storage
- Installation friendly and lower installation cost
Search our library to view product specifications, drawings and other related documents.Visit Product Library
Download our brochure to learn more about the features of this product and applications.Download Brochure