API (American Petroleum Institute) has established standards for the design and fabrication of welded steel storage tanks for storing oil and other liquids. Modern Welding has a long history of building shop fabricated API tanks for various applications and would like to do so for your next project.
- Can build to API 650, 620, and 12F
- Up to 750 barrels (31,500 gallons) capacity
- Material of construction may be carbon or stainless steel
- Lined internally for special applications
- Tank supports may be flat bottom, beam legs, skirt, grillage and false bottom
- Tanks available with pump platforms and accessories
- Special pumping equipment available