Fireguard™ is a "Protected" Fire Rated Aboveground Storage Tank with projectile, impact resistant and stream hose test ratings. This is a steel double wall aboveground storage tank with interstitial monitoring capabilities and a 2-hour fire rating. It can be built in horizontal and vertical configurations. These tanks may also be built with or without multiple compartments for multiple fuel storage. Each tank contains 3 inches of light-weight insulation material which has 75% less weight than traditional concrete insulations. Fireguard tanks are built to Underwriters Laboratories, UL-142 and UL 2085 specifications. Fireguard tanks also meet the CARB, California Air Resource Board, testing requirements for air emissions. Fireguard tanks are built in accordance with the Steel Tank Institute's F-941 standard.
Fireguard's UL-2085 construction standard meets and exceeds all the requirements set forth by UL-2080 for Fire Resistant Tanks.
If your project is required to follow NFPA 30 or 30A guidelines…Check with your area "Authority Having Jurisdiction" related to maximum allowable tank capacity for the class fuel being stored and secondary containment requirements.
- 300 to 50,000 gallon capacity
- Underwriters Laboratories Construction, UL-142 and UL-2085
- Secondarily contained, Ballistics and Impact tested
- Also available in rectangular constructions up to 24,000 gallons
- Available with multiple compartments for multiple fuel storage
- Compatible with gasoline, diesel, fuel oil, ethanol, methanol and additives
- Lined internally for special applications, such as jet fuel or potable water storage
- Tanks may be supported on stationary saddles, or structural skid configurations
- Tanks available with pump platforms and accessories
- Fuel dispensing equipment available
- Material of construction may be carbon or stainless steel
Search our library to view product specifications, drawings and other related documents.Visit Product Library
Download our brochure to learn more about the features of this product and applications.Download Brochure