- 300 to 20,000 gallon capacity
- Material of construction may be carbon or stainless steel
- Underwriters Laboratories Construction, UL-142
- Single or double wall steel tank configurations available
- Tank can have multiple compartments for multiple fuel storage
- Compatible with gasoline, diesel, fuel oil, ethanol, methanol and additives
- Lined internally for special applications, such as jet fuel or potable water storage
- Tanks available with pump platforms and accessories
- Fuel dispensing equipment available
These cylindrical aboveground tanks are steel atmospheric tanks intended for aboveground storage of non-corrosive, stable flammable, and combustible liquids that have a specific gravity not exceeding that of water. Diked containments can either be open top or closed top construction. Each tank is sized with the appropriate normal and emergency vent openings as defined in the tank's standard of construction.
The primary containment aboveground storage tank is housed within a rectangular steel dike which contains the product should a spill, tank leak or rupture occur. Tanks are built to Underwriters Laboratories specification standard UL-142.