These are double-wall atmospheric tanks intended for aboveground storage of non-corrosive, stable, flammable, and combustible liquids that have a specific gravity not exceeding that of water. Maximum allowable working pressure is .5 psig as measured from the top of the tank.
- 300 to 75,000 gallon capacity
- Multiple configurations available
- Material of construction may be carbon or stainless steel
- Underwriters Laboratories construction, UL-142 and STI's nationally-recognized standards with strict third-party quality control inspection program
- Available with multiple compartments for multiple fuel storage
- Compatible with gasoline, diesel, fuel oil, ethanol, methanol and additives
- Lined internally for special applications, such as jet fuel or potable water storage
- Tanks available with pump platforms and accessories
- Special pumping equipment available
- Only new steel materials are used in tank construction
- Each tank is sized with the appropriate normal and emergency vent openings as defined in the tank's standard of construction
- Interstitial monitoring capability
- Horizontal tanks can be furnished with stationary support saddles, anti-roll supports or structural skids.
- Vertical tanks generally have flat bottom support
- Supports designed for seismic loading, if necessary